Sunday, March 15, 2020

It's A No Go... Boo..


I was on facebook today, just reading through people's post on my news feed. One of them has a comment, something about making a responsible decision for yourself and others at this difficult time. It was like light bulb hitting my head for that moment, I was pretty much ready to call off the trip given the circumstance with the coronavirus, I think that is really the more responsible action to take. I found that both airbnb and jetblue will provide me full refunds, so I don't have to lose much, maybe only the travel insurance. It was hard to give up the trip though after I have planned it for month, and later in the evening, my Colombian friends texted me and shared this news: Colombia to impose travel ban on all foreigners, except residents and diplomats. I guess I have no choice but to postpone my trip. So disappointed but I will survive. I will just have to go a little later.