Sunday, April 6, 2014

Packing for the Four Seasons!


I have just checked the current temperatures in those cities I am visiting, since I really should start packing here! The countdown has started, I am leaving in less than 6 days from now technically. I have a few commitments during the evenings of this week. So, I really don't have much time to pack. Anyway, the range of temperatures are insane, in Ushuaia, it gonna be like Boston's temperature, in the lower 30 to 50 (0-10 C); Baroliche is like 40s and 50s (8-15 C), Buenos Aires is nice in 70s (20-25 C), and Iguazu gonna be in the 90s (30-32 C). It is like going through 4 seasons in 2 weeks. How am I going to pack for this!?

Aside from packing, at least I have now all the planes, trains and buses arranged. Accommodations are all set. The only things I have not paid in full or finalized are some individual local tours. I am praying, even though I am not religious, that the penguins are still there, and give me a few sunny days for pictures please.... I will be dancing happily with the penguins. :)