Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 28 : Easy Monday in Cuzco



It is the plan to relax for a day after Machu Picchu, so today I pretty much haven't done anything except catching up with the travel blog. I must have been in the internet cafe over 4 hours. In the afternoon, I have a drink with a few german girls (Imke, Britta & Lena) from the Spanish school. I must say I get along with them, and a few individuals very well. I ask them to come to Hong Kong someday, so I can show them around.

Another mission of the day is to take a picture with the house mom - Alicia, and write a note (in Spanish) in her memory book. I get a Mocha cake for her and her family to express my gratitude for her hospitality, and take care of me like one of her own children. Turn off the light when you come down to dinner. It sounds just like my mom. Hehe... :P

Tomorrow, my tour bus to Puno will take off at 7:30am, I need to be there at the bus station by 7:15am, meaning I want to leave the home around 6:30am. Not gonna see Amy and Amanda again so I hug and say goodbye already tonight. But the house mom - Alicia - insists that she would make me breakfast before I go. She is really my mother in Peru. Go to bed around 10:30pm tonight.

I'll be on my own again after tonight, wonder if I will do better than the time when I was in Lima. I sure hope so.

Photos here: Day 28